We collect the e-mail addresses of those who register as a member of a loyalty or reward scheme, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service.
The information provided on registering with the exception of passwords or other account security information is shared only with the business operating the reward scheme in which a consumer has registered.
This data is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
* When you register for loyalty scheme that runs on Gain Loyalty we ask for information such as your name, email address, telephone number.
* Gain Loyalty uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
* A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
* Cookies are required to use the Gain Loyalty service.
* Gain Loyalty uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Gain Loyalty. Although Gain Loyalty owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Gain Loyalty application, you retain all rights to your data.
* Gain Loyalty may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
* The Gainloyalty app is provided for the use of a business running a loyalty scheme.
* The App requires the user to authenticate by means of a username and password, or alternatively a unique token.
* The App may use the device's Camera or NFC sensor solely to read a customer's loyalty token.
* The App will present the end customer's registered identity to the business user so that they can be awarded loyalty points or a loyalty reward.
* Gain Loyalty may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your Gain Loyalty account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.